Country & Capital have a wealth of experience that is delivered to you by highly skilled and specialist property lawyers who are dedicated to listening to their customers and providing straightforward solutions. We will guide you through the process and keep you updated throughout.
We have a proven track record of achieving a quicker time to exchange contracts than other lawyers. We work on a no completion, no fee basis. Our conveyancing fees are fixed, and if there is any other legal work that is required as part of the transaction, we will discuss this with you before proceeding; we are always transparent about our fees.
What you can expect from us
- A dedicated highly experienced lawyer, who only deals with residential conveyancing.
- A personalised communication plan to suit you with support at every stage.
- Access to a Partner/Director if there are complications or concerns.
- Your lawyer will always be supported by a small team so your calls will be answered or returned promptly.
- An immediate start on your case to ensure we exchange contracts as soon as possible.
- 100% transparency on fees with a fixed legal fee, and on a no completion, no fee basis*.
- The team regularly work with bespoke lenders such as Coutts or private banks.
*Should the transaction not complete we will not charge a legal fee and we will return any part of the search costs you have paid on a purchase if those fees have not yet been incurred.