Here at Country & Capital Property Law, the safety of our customers and colleagues is at the very heart of what we do. In this uncertain climate, we have been working around the clock to understand the Government guidelines and we continue to put every effort into ensuring the most critical moves, should they be required, are able to take place during this lockdown period.
The Government has issued guidelines to both Conveyancing professionals and to individuals who are looking to physically move house during the UK lockdown period. Further information can be found on the Government website - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
In response to Government guidance, we at Country & Capital Property Law have implemented the following;
- Mobilised a team of lawyers to securely access cases and safely work from home
- Identified cases that have already exchanged due for completion during the lockdown period – we will contact you with advice if you are affected
- We are working tirelessly to identify critical cases that are imminently expected to exchange and complete during the lockdown period – if you believe this affects you, please contact your Property Lawyer by e-mail
- We are working on all other cases and progressing your transaction on your behalf
We can assure you that during these unprecedented times we are adapting as quickly as possible to this fast moving situation, you can help us by;
- Sending any documentation to us by e-mail.
- If you need to contact us, please e-mail your lawyer.
We know there will be many questions as a result of the Government guidance issued on house moving during lockdown, here are some FAQ’s to assist;