Here at Country & Capital Property Law, the safety of our customers and colleagues is at the very heart of what we do. In this uncertain climate, we have been working around the clock to understand the Government guidelines and we continue to put every effort into ensuring the most critical moves, should they be required, are able to take place during this lockdown period.
The Government has recently issued updated guidelines on moving home in England, a link to the latest guidelines can be found here. Whilst in Wales there are stricter measures in place, for more information click on moving in Wales. Despite the on-going external disruption, we are continuing to exchange and complete during this period in accordance with the guidelines separately issued for England and Wales.
In response to Government guidance, we at Country & Capital Property Law have implemented the following;
- Mobilised a team of lawyers to securely access cases and safely work from home
- We are working on all cases and progressing your transaction on your behalf. Once we are in a position to Exchange Contracts, we will talk through your options with regards to Exchanging and Completing during the restrictions imposed by COVID-19.
- We can assure you that during these unprecedented times we are adapting as quickly as possible to this fast moving situation, you can help us by;
- Sending any documentation to us by e-mail.
- If you need to contact us, please email your Lawyer or email us at email@example.com or by calling 01494 611 722
We know there will be many questions as a result of the Government guidance issued on house moving during lockdown, here are some FAQ’s to assist;